C.E.O. & PROPRIETOR
Trained under guidance of one of the Indian Orthopaedics Guru, Dr. A.K. Talwalkar, Mr. Gangan has vast experience ,detailed knowledge about the field and sincerity is inspiration to our UMA FAMILY. Engineer by profession, he served medical profession with great sincerity, honesty and hard work
- Bachelors of Engineering (Civil) from Walchand College of Engineering, a premier engineering institute in Maharashtra.
- Executive development program of Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management from Mumbai University.
- 6 years in Consultant Engineering firms at various places across India.
- 6 years as Manager in Instruments Orthopedic – INOR (Manufacturer of Implants & Instruments) in Mumbai.
- 37 Years with Uma Surgicals in manufacturing of Orthopaedic Implants and Instruments Overall 43 Years of Experience in Orthopaedic Field.
Having worked in USA after graduating with M.S.degree from prestigious Georgia Institute of Technology, Mr. Girish Gangan, has given the vision to become a truly international company competing in terms of quality, service and cost. It is the energetic and motivated staff along with experience and knowledgeable management has brought Uma Surgicals to its prominent position.
- Masters of Science in Industrial and Systems Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta (No 1 university for past 18 years in Industrial and Systems Engineering in USA)
- Bachelors of Engineering in Production Engineering from one of the premier Institute affiliated with Mumbai University, India.
- 6 Months Implant Trainee with Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- 1.5 Years Graduate Engineer with Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Mumbai
- 1 Year Utility Analyst at Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta
- 2 Years Logistics Analyst with Georgia-Pacific Corporation, Consumer Product Division, Atlanta
- Chief Operating Officer with Uma Surgicals, Mumbai since 2004
- Diploma in Business Management at Welingkar Institute of Management.
- Batchelors of Science from Mumbai University
- Sales Director with Uma Surgicals since 2007.
Being a Regulatory head of Uma Surgicals Mrs. Kavita Naik always tries to make regulatory system stronger. She is always committed to satisfy customers in terms of Quality and transparency in Manufacturing procedures.
- Master of Science of Bio Chemistry from Grand Medical College, Mumbai
- Batchelor of Science in Chemistry from Wilson College
- Diploma in Advertisement & Journalism
- 5 Years as a Proprietor of S.K. Surgicals, Maxillofacial Implants & Instruments Manufacturer.
- Quality Assurance Incharge of Uma Surgicals since 2007.